Tritown Chiropractic Offices in Foxboro MA Offers Sciatica Relief
Chiropractic care can help improve sciatica and reduce the associated pain in your legs and lower back.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Foxboro, MA – May 10, 2017 –
If you have questions on what is causing your pain and you’re concerned that you may be suffering from sciatica, feel free to call Dr. Cameron MacEwen at Tritown Chiropractic about sciatica in Foxboro Ma.
If you are experiencing any of the following, sciatica may be the culprit:
• Constant pain on one side in the buttock or leg
• Pain that shoots through the low back or buttock and follows the sciatic nerve down the back of the thigh to the lower leg
• Pain abates or goes away when you lie down and worsens while standing or sitting
• Pain is sharp and searing
• A “pins-and-needles” numbness or weakness, or a prickling sensation down the leg in some cases
• Pain in the toes, depending on what part of the sciatic nerve is affected
• Lower back pain is less severe than leg pain
Sciatica and Chiropractic Relief
Your local chiropractor may prescribe spinal adjustments to relieve pain caused by sciatica in Foxboro Ma. Adjustments (Spinal Manipulation) help decrease nerve irritation that causes sciatica symptoms. Note that spinal adjustments should not be painful.
Other treatment can include:
• Ice/Cold therapy to reduce inflammation.
• Ultrasound to use heat from sound waves to penetrate your deep tissues. It actually improves circulation and can help reduce muscle spasms and swelling
• TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) comes in a small, battery-powered box that stimulates muscles. Variable settings of electrical current can be adjusted depending on the acuity of the pain, and it reduces muscle spasms. Larger versions of the in-home TENS units are what your chiropractor uses to treat your sciatica.
• Adjustments (Spinal Manipulation) At the core of chiropractic care are spinal adjustments. Manipulation releases movement restrictions on the spine to restore misaligned vertebra to their proper muscle spasm, pain, and other symptoms related to sciatica. Adjustments should not be painful. Spinal manipulation is safe and effective treatment for sciatica.
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Cameron MacEwen in Foxboro Ma is a chiropractor who can offer care for your sciatica. He graduated in 1988 from the Logan College with a degree as a Chiropractor. Doctor MacEwen is among just a few chiropractic physicians in the U.S. granted hospital privileges.
Visit his website http://www.tritownchiropractic.com and make an appointment today!
211 North Street, Ste 7
Foxboro, MA 02035
The Benefits of Spinal Decompression Therapy from a Chiropractor in Foxboro MA
Pain and tension of spinal alignment issues can be alleviated by a local chiropractor in Foxboro MA. No truer is this than when it comes to spinal compression, which stems from damaged nerves or bone density issues. This common yet extensive condition can also result from extraneous weight lifting. In fact, any excessive pressure on the back or spinal column is never a good thing. It can produce a myriad of mobility and flexibility problems.
With years of extensive industry experience, area chiropractors can restore maximum mobility in patients. In fact, spinal compression care utilizes cutting-edge technologies along with traditional therapies to produce favorable results. This includes therapeutic massages, along with laser or ultrasound heating for patients. While lab tests and imaging will be needed to determine the severity of the issues, surgery is also an option for more serious cases.
Patients with spinal compression can experience neurological symptoms. Most will also experience pain, numbness, weakness, or tingling of extremities. While there are fewer than 200,000 cases per year in the US, spinal compression is mainly an external spinal cord issue.
In order to relief pressure and secure immediate solace, pain therapies and medications are sure to be administered. Most of these spinal problems go away on their own; however, some do linger and can lead to other problems.
Some of the main reasons of spinal compression include tumors, trauma, degenerative diseases or nerve damages. Only a licensed and dedicated chiropractor in Foxboro can determine the exact causes and provide timely solutions. He or she will also recommend rehab sessions, which help curtail pain and allows the spine to heal. One phone call or e-mail is all you need to access the best care services for all spinal problems and issues.